Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's the matter with people these days???


Oh my goshness. Too many people, too many problems.

My boyfriend has been crabby lately. We had another petty argument because he threw another tantrum. That's all the details I will say on that matter, because we already talked and resolved things.

One of my close friends, won't stop complaining about how "horrible her life is." She really doesn't have it that bad, but anyways. She has been having an issue with a male coworker who happens to be considerably older than her. He is interested in her and she's not. She asked my advice a few weeks ago and didn't follow it. Now the problem has escalated to basically harassment. I just don't wanna hear the complaints anymore.

A member of my family, who I used to be close to, is really making some bad decisions. It really hurts me how they don't care how their actions affect all of us.

I wanted to keep a bit of confidentiality in this post since it would be more respectful. I just needed to vent a little because everyone seems to be an aggravation trigger this week.

On the bright side, I have a meeting tomorrow for my job and I will be getting my first assignment. Yay. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment