So today as I was driving to work, I was thinking about this fun game I like to play with my friends and family when we take car trips. I work about 25 miles from home, so plenty of time goes by while I am driving. Anyways, I have so much fun with the game that I thought I would share it with you. It really makes the trips seem a lot shorter, and kids love it!
The game is called "Score!" There are many different variations and versions of this game, but I will just give you the version that I know and love. The rules of this game are very simple.
- Everytime you see a "score," be the first person to yell score.
- Only residential-type vehicles count. This is the confusing one because no motorcycles, bikes, semi-trucks, work trucks, construction vehicles count. The only type of vehicles that count are cars, vans, and normal pick up trucks.
Alright let's discuss what a score actually is:
- Yellow vehicles, including taxi cabs are worth 1 point
- Police Vehicles, including the undercover vehicles are worth 2 points
- Ambulances are worth 3 points
Now you have everything you need to know about Score. Get out there and enjoy the ride!