Friday, April 9, 2010

Creatively Exploring!

So its a Friday night and I don't really have much going on. I bought a new camera the other day so I have been taking a ton of photos with different effects lately. Tonight I was playing around with the night settings on the camera and using my tripod. Keep in mind, I am a beginner when it comes to a lot of intense photography. So I will be sharing a lot of the photos on my other blog, Typically Photographed. Feel free to check it out. Any and all feedback on my photos is appreciated!!

Speaking of feedback, I am beginning to wonder who even reads my blog, and if you have any comments on my writing. Anyways, whether you are an avid reader of my blogs or not, I will continue to keep posting my blogs. LOL.

Lately, I have been looking into programming applications for android phones. So I am trying to learn Java and what not. Anyone who knows anything about that or has any ideas of an app they would wabt on the android phone, let me know!!

Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I need to get some sleep. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment