Monday, March 8, 2010

Two Month Updates.....Short Version :)

Wow. I can't believe that it has almost been 2 months since I posted anything. I really havent been too busy, but after reading all the comments, I am inspired to write more often.

So, to pick up on my last post, I got a perfect on my census test. I got a call back last week and my training starts 2 weeks from today. I will basically be a group visit enumerator. I am very excited to start. I am currently trying to come up with a good playlist of songs that I can listen to while driving around from location to location. Any and all suggestions of songs are welcome!

Let's see...I have done quite a considerable amount driving the past few weeks already. I have been hanging out with my sister, Brittany, a lot lately. She lives about 40 miles away and doesnt have a license right now. Besides that, we having been driving all around since it has been really nice out the past few weeks and taking pictures. It has been a ton of fun. I am planning on putting a lot of the pictures from our travels around the state on my other blog, Typically Photographed. Also, since we have spent a lot of time together lately, we have gotten a lot closer as sisters. Its a little hard to explain it any other way besides saying that my sister is my best friend.

Onto another topic... a very important day is coming up in just under 2 weeks. On the 20th of this month, Joe and I will have been dating for an entire year. So we are trying to figure out what we could do to celebrate. Since we live with my dad, it will be hard and disrespectful to do anything romantic to celebrate at home. However, my dad is going out of town for vacation next week. He leaves Sunday and I'm not certain of the return date, it's either the 20th or 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment