Thursday, November 19, 2009

And I Am Back!

So I am back to blog.....Not to much has happened in the past few weeks....I am still trying to find a job....And my dad also said Joe and I arent allowed to use his computer anymore....So I am spending much of my time up at the library job searching and doing all my internet related things here...I am not sure if my cell phone will allow me to write on here with my internet service for it....it is a junky phone....I want the new Motorola phone for T-mobile or the myTouch.....They both look pretty awesome...Anyhow I also just started a brand new handwritten journal and I am loving it so far...I still wanna write on here pretty often....I sorta forgot about it for a while since I have been so busy with everyday things....But I think I am back to stay :) lol....I am going to try to write as often as possible....Thanks to everybody who has left me comments and support!!!!



This is Passion Pit - Sleepyhead....I found it today on Youtube and I love it!!You should check out their other music if you get a chance! I think it's pretty awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment