Tuesday, October 6, 2009

22 Years Of Aggravation...

Today I am highly aggravated...My idiot father is always lecturing me on stuff that he doesnt understand himself...There is nothing I can do about it either since currently I am living under his roof until my boyfriend and I can find our own place....I just cant stand the fact that my father thinks he knows everything ever since he got clean from his drug and alcohol addiction....Also, for the first time in my 22 years of life he is trying to act like a father...he never even wanted my sister or me....and when my parents got divorced, all he fought for was the amount of child support he had to pay....never fought for any visitation or anything....So the act he is putting on these days just makes me want to scream....I am done.....I want to move far away from here.

4 comments:

  1. LOL....yeah, there's a point where you realize that parents don't know any more or less than anyone else in the world, there just trying to do their best like everyone else. I had that realization about your age. I remember the first time that I caught on, "Holy crap, you really don't have any idea what you are talking about; you’re just trying to impress me." Of-course, not all parents are the same. I can only speak from my experience. Good luck with your blog! I've just started mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassandra,
    I'm lovin your blog, keep at it, i have only just started mine but would be grateful if you take a look.

    Rachelxx

    http://helpmeachievemylifedreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the comments!!!! I shall keep blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete